Thursday, February 17, 2005
To burn, or not to burn?
I’m having serious guilt pangs about that last entry. I rarely feel guilt after my practical jokes, but that picture of Rose is pretty goofy. And it was definitely entrapment of the worst kind. I lured her in and preyed on her trust solely for my own amusement. Evil! But she was SO gullible! Hehehe. Ok, the pleasure is coming back again. Oh, but I do feel like a terrible person! I almost took the picture down a couple of times. I guess I should get over it because her wedding is coming up, and there will be a lot of opportunities to burn her! She actually asked me to be emcee!!! Perhaps she’ll be rethinking that idea! I guess the reason why this one makes me feel guilty is that I not only burned her (from across the country, hehehe) but I strung her up for the whole world to see if they so desire. It really is a hilarious pic. And now she has put a very nice pic up on her blog, so you can just refer to it to see that she’s a really beautiful girl:) http://graduateschoolbarbie.blogspot.com/ See, she's purdy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment