I can't help laughing at this news story: Ice from airplane potty crashes through Calgary roof. Edmontonians could have a hayday with this one!
Poop accidentally released from an airplane above Calgary hit the home of a woman, who luckily wasn't hurt by the flying feces. In effect, you could say that the plane "sharted," since apparently the release of solid material was completely involuntary.
Scott Adams writes a funny blog about this story, check it out here: Death by Frozen Poop.
He's right, being killed by flying poop has the potential to erase a lifetime of accomplishment. Oh God, I'm not feeling so well right now. I think my thantophobia is acting up again (for explanation, click HERE)... No wait, this is a special case of thantophobia, which I'm going to call catagelothantophobia.
Luckily I'm not on the top floor of my condo building. Little do those 5th floorers know, they have a much higher chance of being shit on. You know that saying, "Eat shit and die"? Well, it looks like you don't even have to eat the stuff for it to be lethal!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
do you seek these stories out or do they find you?
Post a Comment