Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An artist's rendition of my life


This sums up my life in one picture. Freaky.

6 comments:

Al said...

Well, when you spend your time doing what rabbits do!!!???? Hahaha

Al said...

Ah, sorry. Someone explained to me that the picture had something to do with your being oblivious to the seriousness of your situation; or something to that effect. Oh, never mind!!!

michie said...

Haha very funny.

Yeah, something about being in La-La Land - and one day it's bound to blow up in my face!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - sorry for the bomb thing ...

Now get back to work! Thought I'd fill some of my day by checking your blog but you've been a major slacker!!! I KNOW the whining hasn't stopped, just the blogging ...

Saskboy said...

Did you survive the bombing?

michie said...

I did survive indeed. The merry skipping in my head ceased just long enough to have the type of freak out that forces even the most unmotivated to prepare... and my defense exam went very well. Shortly thereafter, the merry skipping began again.