Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The crazy cat lady

I’m worried about becoming the crazy cat lady. If my house was bigger, I’d definitely have more cats. This is why I don’t go to the SPCA, I’d bring them all home! It’s funny because at the toy store near my house, there’s a ‘Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure’… It comes with an old maid lady and 6 cat figures. It cracked my friend and me up! That reminds me of a night not too long ago, when I had to work on a Saturday. So Friday night I picked up a few groceries and a DVD. The way it must have looked, me walking down the street! There I was, walking home with the DVD, a bag of cat food and a cucumber (to make sandwiches the next day)! Is that a recipe for Friday night at the Spinster’s house or what!?! Ha!

No comments: