Some guys suck ass, especially the 20-something guys that frequent nightclubs. I find that usually the better looking they are, the more they think they are God’s gift to women. Further, they think that since they’re hot, girls should kiss the ground the walk on. And some girls do… NOT ME. They think we should feel privileged that a guy whistled or hooted when we walk by or flattered that they want to dance with us.
Those are just my impressions based on some experiences I’ve had lately. Last time I went to the bar, there were 2 guys in particular who I knew where checking me out a lot. That night I was out with my roommate, and really not too interested in the bar scene. I was more interested in just hanging out and dancing. So the one guy was obviously staring at me. He was fairly good-looking, but really young and was it was evident that he was sporting a huge ego. At one point he asked me to dance. Fine. We danced. He held my hand. He tried to get close. I wasn’t into that. Then after a few songs I said ‘thanks for the dance’ and went to walk off the floor. But before I could leave, he actually threw my hand and stormed off ahead of me! Yikes. Then he ignored me the rest of the night while his friend made rude gestures about my roommate. Gestures that included pointing his finger into his mouth like he was puking, inferring that my roomie was gross and why was I dancing with him. Holy, he was acting like he was hot shit. What he didn’t know was it was a TOTAL turn-off and made me think he was a giant asshole. Another time not too long ago, I was at this other nightclub… with my roommate once again. This time he was after some girls, so I was left to fend for myself. This was fine; I just danced with other people. Near the end of the night, I was dancing with a guy who seemed really fun guy. We were having a great time as he flipped me around, dipping me and spinning me. When the lights came on I was chatting with him and he said, “Temptation temptation…” Confused, I replied, “What do you mean, temptation?” He said, “Well, I have a girlfriend, but I wanna fuck you so hard.” I was stunned. I was so stunned that I couldn’t even get mad at the time. All I said was, “Then there’s no temptation because I’m not into that” and walked away. Unbelievable.
The biggest turnoff ever? Guys with big egos. The second biggest? Disrespectful perverts. If girls didn't put up with this shit then maybe some guys would learn how to be decent human beings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment