I've noticed some things about radio DJs (particularly on morning shows). They talk too much with each other. GAB GAB GAB -- I wanna hear some music dammit!!! And then they laugh way too much at each other’s pathetic jokes! I simply can’t listen to some morning shows. The radio ends up in grave danger of being hucked out the window because of a pack of DJ hyenas laughing at unfunny shit like it’s the most hilarious thing they’ve ever heard in their entire life, morning after morning after morning. In DJ school there must be a class called "Laughing at Everything 101" where they learn how to spontaneously crack up at NOTHING... (Which is why I listen to Garner on Sonic every day… he's different.. :)
At least in this clip, they’re over-the-top laughing at something that’s actually funny!

5 comments:
Hi Michie,
I didn't know where to post this, but I thought you would get a kick out of it. -diana
http://deadspin.com/sports/college-basketball/oh-if-only-they-wore-cups-in-basketball-158168.php
Haha thanks Diana! The photo does look suspiciously like a mouse peeking out of his house!!! And you know how I love the gratuitous male nudity...
My fave comment is from Andy Lurie who said:
At first I couldn't tell for sure, even with the picture at this size, so I was going to download the picture and make it larger with a picture editor. Because, I agree with the other comments that said it looks to white, and like it would have to come out of his hip. So, I was going to open it in photoshop, enlarge it, and check it out more clearly... Then I realized that I would be going through all that just to see a (purported) picture of a guy's dong. I haven't worked that hard to see someone's bits since I was 12 and tried putting tinfoil on our cable box to help the reception on our scrambled HBO during "Personal Best".
LOL
Hi Michie,
Check this one out. Apparantly the "gratuitous male nudity" is pretty common with this group - and for good reason (tough to find pants that fit maybe?) This is from a documentary somebody sent me. My favorite line is at the end - "if it is not tied, he can not run." this clip is a hoot
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTL0S9GX
Not sure why, but the link doesn't take me to a video?
Hi Michie,
there should be a three-letter code to type in, and then you downoload the video. hopefully that works - diana
Post a Comment