Vacations… they are a cesspool of bad eating days all strung together, quite often combined with long hours in the car or lots and lots of booze and late night pizza.
I’ve been vacationing here at my friend Rosie’s place for over a week now, but for the past few days I’ve been out and about, staying at different places and basically doing a LOT of the above-mentioned activities. I’ve eaten something deep fried at least once a day, every day for the past week. I missed my fibre. So today back at Rose’s I finally had some All Bran (aka “Colon Blow cereal”) for brekky. Uh oh, come to think of it, I also ate lots of fruit, went hiking and then had Mexican food (yes, that includes refried beans) for dinner…
Oops.
I expect something dramatic to happen within 24h.
Be afraid, be VERY afraid.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment