"Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day--each moment of this day--a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity." -Dan Custer
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"I am 67, but I’m not too old to make a fresh start." -Thomas Edison
Every day I wake up and say, thank God it's a new day. The past is in the past, I get a fresh start.
YEAH!!!
It's the only way I can reconcile that fact that I f*#@ed up yesterday so badly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What was so f*@#+! up yesterday that you need to erase your memory of it and press RESTART?
Every day?
Post a Comment