Thursday, June 01, 2006

Mmmmm... Rooooot Beeer Floooooooooat

I was just complaining to Rose about how some of my summer clothes don't fit me right now.

Then I made myself a HUMUNGUS ROOT BEER FLOAT. Mmmmmmm.

It just fizzed all over as I was typing this.

Ok, that's it for today. I'm going to get some work done now.

Maybe. C'mon, I never got a day off this weekend!!!




Mmm roooooootbeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Is it hot enough out there for ya?


Rootbeer float. SLURP. Burp. Yum!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

haha, im just about to go make KD, then I have to do some work. But then Oprah's on so maybe not.

I just finished five weeks of hell, so I'm not feeling guilty.

Anonymous said...

Well I've been dieting and have cut 500 calories a day for 2 weeks and been at the gym hard 3 times a week. The result a 2lb weight gain - WHAT THE HELL!

michie said...

Wow, 500 a day? So you cut out the 12 cookies a day you were inhaling? So you went from 4500 calories a day to 4000? Hahaha.

Lisa, at our age, it will take more than 2 weeks! No root beer floats for you! Like you have anything to lose anyhow.

I just got back from having gelato with Vanessa. I can't see myself losing this spare tire anytime soon at this rate.