
These pictures KILL me. Particularly the upper right one on Tom and the lower left Chris. I love it when people make faces. I know Green is a goof, but Klein? Hmmm... cute AND goofy, that's a pretty sweet combination (not sure how Kate gave that one up...).Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to check out more of the photobooth gallery at MTV.
Speaking of Tom Green... I stumbled on his blog recently. Watching his homemade videos is like watching your computer defrag. It's only mildly entertaining but you still have to keep watching. If you visit his blog, scroll down to the one entitled Hi!!! Hi!!! (or something). Like I said, so dumb you have to laugh. And then he's got a video on how he likes to make goofy faces. I freeze-framed him on one of the faces... C'mon, it's funny.
Or I'm tired and procrastinating on doing ANYTHING. Could happen.

Some people ask how I find some of this shit. Not sure how I discovered the delightful collages above, but like usual I saved the pictures to my computer and then had to find the source later. So I searched Tom Green on Google Images. I tell ya, of all the pictures that come up, you'd be hard-pressed to find one where his face looks normal, err, I mean where he's not making some sort of face. Although the same thing could probably be said of some of my friends (Jen? Jen did a silly thing yesterday and sent me a bunch of goofy pix of herself. Excellent comic relief, yes, but she must realize that the pictures can and will be used against her at some point in the future).Anyways, during my Green-stalking, I stumbled on the little gem below. I guess he snuck into the scrum surrounding the Justice Minister. God, that is classic.

3 comments:
I'm addicted to www.tomgreen.com lately. A few late nights watching his clips. I never used to find him funny because he could get quite qross but there seems to be a new maturity in his comedy. I also love that he watches FOX and that he went on a USO tour.
Lanny has a cruuu-uuussshhh, Lanny has a cruuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuusssshhhhhhhhh!
I think he's more your type. The two of you could spend hours working on new faces!
Post a Comment