Click image to enlarge.
... And little did we know but they were having karaoke. That was almost enough to keep me away. In the end, Jen and I crooned out some Bif. Normally, the couple of times I've sang, I stunk up the place so bad that I had to race out of the place afterwards. But last night I can't conclude anything either way. Except that we had some fun. It was a good one-drink outting.
I started laughing a couple of times while we were singing because I hadn't realized how cheesy the lyrics were before. Oh yeah, we was angry, real angry biatches! (not)
You left me like a broken doll... In pieces as I took the fall for you, you dumb chump! You left me free-falling like space junk burning up in the atmosphere of life... Well I sound like a philosopher but I'm a fool who's off her rocker... 'Cause I let you in my heart that one last time... I've had enough, made up my mind... I'm gonna get up and out and wahhh!... I love myself today. Not like yesterday... I'm cool, I'm calmI'm gonna be okay! Uh huh... I love myself today... Not like yesterday... Take another look at me now... 'Cause it's your last look... Your last look forever!

2 comments:
Are those the lyrics to a real SONG???? I've heard drunks crying in their beer do better than that!
As for the "bill-board", I thought size didn't matter?
I know, the lyrics are pretty cheesy... 'cept the chorus, that rocks.
Size matters.
Post a Comment