This is the view... it was breathtaking. The next shot is of one of the guys (I didn't ask his permission to post this, that's why I've concealed his identity.) So after I took this photo, I asked him to take mine. It's not every day that you climb a huge mountain and reach the peak, in the dead of winter no less...
So this is the photo he took of me...
Yeah... I took HIS photo in such a way that it didn't look like we were PRETENDING to have climbed this huge mountain to the incredible summit. I didn't realize until AFTERWARDS that he not only got the fence in the shot, but also what can easily be identified as the Sulfur Mountain Gondola in the background! Yeah, I'm soooooo cool. Thanks man.
It was a pretty awesome view though. I'd recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment