Wednesday, February 07, 2007

No idea what's going on?

I stumbled on this photo today and posted it as my msn display picture. Jen looks hilarious and I figured it was too small for people to tell that I was uh, kinda drunk. But I guess it was more obvious than I thought...

DB says: wow .... not sure what to say about that pic
Michie says: haha, my friend Jen, there's not many pix where she looks normal... and you can't tell with it that small, but i look pretty wasted
DB says: oh I can tell
Michie says: you can?
DB says: very much so
Michie says: whatever dood
DB says: Look at you!!!! all pie eyed and that grin that you obviously had no idea what was going on... u look gunned .... she kinda looks like ... yeah ... no comment. lets just say ...... not one for the family album.

Oh well, I still love it. It's one of those that makes me chuckle a little every time I look at it.


Um yeah, this is another photo from that night. Nah, we weren't drinking AT ALL.












Ok who's the goofball in my beer shot? Hmm? Oh I wonder...


Ok I was feeling bad about Jen's pic and told her I'd put a nicer one up to counteract the effect of the "hideous" one above (as she called it)... So there it is.
Are ya happy now Jen???

4 comments:

Jensies said...

ya ... I'm so friggin' happy

michie said...

You begged for it. Basically.

Anonymous said...

that's probly the best photo of mofo yet

michie said...

Which one, the first one? Yeah... makes me smile :)