I just ate over half a tub of Häagen-Dazs® Dulce de Leche ice cream. Damn that's some good stuff! I should know better than to eat straight from the container. Duh. At 2.4 calories per ml, that's a whoppingWAIT. No WAY. That's almost half a day's worth of calories in a few heavenly mouthfuls! That seems so unfair.
This really isn't going to help with my butt complex.
This really isn't going to help with my butt complex.
Ok so now I'm eating a bowl of bran cereal to try to undo the damage. Hopefully this doesn't have any untoward side effects... What, exactly, am I attempting to acheive with the bran? Steatorrhea? Oh God, I hope not.
Either way, at this point my options aren't sounding too good. Oh, and according to an article Jen just sent me, I could get pregnant more easily: Ice Cream May Boost Fertility.
Things could get interesting around here. Who knew that a tub of ice cream could bring on such turmoil?
Either way, at this point my options aren't sounding too good. Oh, and according to an article Jen just sent me, I could get pregnant more easily: Ice Cream May Boost Fertility.
Things could get interesting around here. Who knew that a tub of ice cream could bring on such turmoil?

No comments:
Post a Comment