Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cartoonize me!!!

The shit that people can waste time on... I've been playing on the Simpsons Movie website, Simpsonizing myself and a few other people I know. I wanna do all my friends!!! Here is one rendition... You upload a picture of yourself and it converts to the Simpson version, but then you can adjust it. So I changed a few things (to make myself less hideous of course, haha, jk...) just to make it look more like me. Of course I had to change the nose to the pig nose version, but I don't know why the skin went so dark. Oh what a lovely tan I have!!! Oh well.


Now go waste some time and send me the fruits of your labour: Simpsonize Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats hilariously!
I dare you to attempt to Simpsonize my birdhead like features.
HAPPY BDAY MEATHEAD hope it was a good day

Anonymous said...

Have you tried to cartoonize your photo at Cartoonized.net?
Very cute! And what an amazing likeness.
but it's not free though...