I had to get off the phone with my sister yesterday in a hurry-- there was a wicked rainbow outside my window!!! By the time I grabbed my camera and went outside, it was gone. Then the sun peeked through again and there it was... SPLENDOUR. I love rainbows and I'm always taking photos of them. I'm not sure what it is about Edmonton, but I've never seen so many rainbows in my life. It has to do with the fact that the rain usually moves through in the evening and then clears out, as it clears out the sun creates a rainbow.
I like this photo a lot. The light caught this lady at just the right instant. Lucky. I have a photo from a few seconds later, she's in shadow and it doesn't work quite as well.
I like this photo a lot. The light caught this lady at just the right instant. Lucky. I have a photo from a few seconds later, she's in shadow and it doesn't work quite as well.
Now, back to work for me. Chasing rainbows... The storm is just starting to clear out, and I'm hoping Roy G. Biv shows up here by next spring!

2 comments:
You shouda yelled at her to look to her left. She couldn't have been more than ten feet from the pot of gold!!!
Great pic!
I walked down that whole path with my eyes peeled. Alas, no pot.
Post a Comment