Why do a lot of couples look alike? Do you love the way you look sooo much that you'd 'do' the opposite sex version of yourself? Wow, that's some self-lovin' taken to a whole other level.
Many people say they're looking for the female/male version of themselves. Same interests? Same personality? You'd want that? I don't get it. I mean, I like myself enough but hanging with me all the time would drive me nuts! Sure, we'd laugh double hard at our own jokes... But all of my bad habits, they'd be double annoying! Intellectual conversations? We'd always be agreeing. That's no fun! The potential for procrastination would be bloody scary. And well, the relationship would probably never even get off the ground in the first place because both of us would be too timid to make the first move! Krike.
The point is that you're with yourself 24/7, why not hang out with someone different?
Some people must love the hell outta themselves.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment