To me, triple blades already shave close. I mean, how much closer than close can you really get before you're removing skin?
I went through this recently when I bought a new set of razors... Holy SHARP! I felt like an Italian Chef carving meat with that thing! Unlike Kramer, I've never thought of preparing dinner in the shower! So instead of making Carpaccio di Manzo all’Olio di Tartufo Estivo Carpaccio (thinly sliced raw beef tenderloin with capers, shaved Parmesan and black truffle oil), I could make Carpaccio di Gamba all’Olio di Tartufo Estivo Carpaccio (thinly sliced raw LEG). Apparently, the most difficult part of preparing carpaccio is the slicing of the meat. I dunno but with these razors, the slices are coming off pretty damn easy!
According to this recipe: Carpaccio Capers, lean meat, especially the rump, is best for carpaccio as it has more flavour. Hmm, I never thought of shaving my rump, but that would be really handy. And there's a seemingly endless supply of beef there...


3 comments:
I just don't even know what to say with this one ...
you've officially ruined sliced meat for me ... I hope you're happy
Shaving your "rump" would be handy - you'd be able to turn your back on Lee this holiday season and not worry about the harsh criticism from "Flabio" himself.
Yes Jen, I experience happiness in fleeting moments. This was one of those moments. Thanks.
As for Flabio, I will fart in his general direction!!!! (I forget what movie that was from...)
What am I gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside my trunk?
I'm a gonna get get real drunk,
And show ya'll my not-so-lovely rump.
My rump, my rump, my rump, my rump,
My rump, my rump, my rump, my rump, my rump, my rump.
My no-so-lovely rump...
blah blah blah
Post a Comment