Thursday, December 06, 2007

Why I wear board shorts

Photo: TMZ.com

I'm not a frequenter of gossip sites, but after reading Jennifer Love Hewitt's comments on this butt shot of herself, I had to check it out. I feel bad for her. No one wants their badonkadonk on display like that for the whole world to see. Good for her I say! She says she loves her body and that rocks.

However, this is exactly why I wear board shorts and not bikini bottoms. Ya see, problem areas all covered up!



If you read this blog ever, you know about my rear-end issues. After seeing that photo I may feel bad for Miss Hewitt, but I feel good for the rest of us girls. All we ever see out there in the media regarding the female form is perfection. Men, on the other hand, see many more naked female bodies than us straight women ever do, perhaps that's why they're much less "picky" about our perceived imperfections. Or, as one male friend of mine said - if you're looking at a set of naked boobs, you're just happy to have naked boobs in front of you and not so picky about what they look like. Good point.

Frankly, I don't think seeing people at their worst is nice at all, we don't need that. But I do think it's refreshing to see REAL. Just a peek at the un-professionally dressed and makeup-ized, un-photoshopped/airbrushed versions of real people would be quite fine thank you!

As for me... Bikini bottoms may be cute on cute bottoms, but I'll be the girl on the right, thank you very much!



So um yeah... while I was cruising board shorts, I kinda ran across these photos. And well, you know my policy on gratuitous male nudity? Ahem, and if not then you do now!


Photo: Swim-Shop.com

Yowzers! ... I do prefer board shorts over any kind of skivvies on men, but I'm not going to complain! Nope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Mich I was mesmerized by the hot guy - ooh la la - that's PERFECTION! I'm going to fantasize that Lee looks like that and he'll pretend (Lisa doesn't look like a ferret - she looks like Liz Hurley) hee hee! ;)

michie said...

Yes indeed, mesmerizing is exactly the description. It almost impossible to tear my eyes away from that...

Haha. You're hotter than Liz Hurley any day! As for Lee, ahem, no comment.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

boredum gym balls said...

nice entry

GH!