Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Best Moves in the House Award!

Last night after hiphop class, Jen and I had to release our frustrations over a pint. In discussing the excruciating class, we ripped out a few moves and analyzed the non-feasibility of them and how they were totally non-beginner-friendly. By comparison there were many routines in our very own repetoire that were much more doable for a rookie hiphop enthusiast to bust out if ever we found ourselves on a dance floor. Jen showed me a couple she learned in her break-dancing class, including 'the pimp' and 'the scooby doo'. I tried to do them but I don't quite have the mad style that Jen does. In fact, I'd say when I do those moves you probably couldn't distinguish them from each other and all could generally be classified as 'the big goof'. There were others too. She showed me the 'pull the lawnmower cord and choke yourself with it', among other invaluable gems.

At one point in the evening, a staff member came over and presented us with a tiny envelope. It was set between us but was quite obviously directed at Jen (plus I was driving so could not partake in the free drink part). We got quite the chuckle, not only at the cuteness of the miniature letter, but also because we had no idea that anyone noticed the goings-on in our corner of the pub!



When Jen claimed her prize, she told him all about how our instructor is the nazi of dance, and shortly thereafter she received more mail. Too funny!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rosie said...

haha, too funny!