This is my first "official" blog. In the world of academia, I needed something to take less seriously and an 'outlet' for my stranger side. So here I ramble.
Guess my dad doesn't notice signs either.
Though he's clearly exercising caution when it comes to the Slippery When Wet sign.
But they wuv me!!!
Is he exercising any caution at all? Clearly those birds could poop on him!Yes they did love you, I didn't see anyone else getting that close to the critters.
I think they may have given me the "Bird Flu"!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Though he's clearly exercising caution when it comes to the Slippery When Wet sign.
But they wuv me!!!
Is he exercising any caution at all? Clearly those birds could poop on him!
Yes they did love you, I didn't see anyone else getting that close to the critters.
I think they may have given me the "Bird Flu"!!!!
Post a Comment