Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Millions of people suffer...

Oh Lord I am SUFFERING. I didn't know what real suffering felt like until this very moment, but now I have a whole new respect for the word. I have never ever suffered quite like this...

So what is it that I'm suffering from?

Well, dry contacts of course! Don't people suffer from that? I saw it on a commercial just the other day. It said, "Millions of people suffer from... [wait for it] dry contacts."

Truthfully, when I first saw that commercial I did just that, waited for them to tell me what this horrible thing was that millions of people suffer from... followed by some plea for money to go towards the cause. I almost shit myself when it was followed up with dry contacts! That's not SUFFERING! I mean, millions of people suffer with chronic pain, mental illness, debilitating disease... Aren't dry contacts simply just annoying? Seriously folks, if you have elevated the annoyance of something like dry contacts to the level of suffering, then you have nothing to complain about. In fact, I could bring some real suffering down on your ass. I could...

But I won't.

Oh c'mon, you know I can bring it.

Woah sidetrack there. Man, I have GOT to get these damn contacts out!

Phew, glad I got that out. That commercial makes me suffer every time I hear it. Ooh, it hurts baby, it really huuuurrrts! I can hear it now, "Millions of people suffer from dry contacts commercial..."


Now aren't you glad I started writing again, instead of just posting stupid photos of signs? Uh, don't answer that...

You know what's funny? What's funny is that someone typed that shit and actually thought it was worthy of a blog post. Hahaha... YEAH. Keep laughing. Wiseass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this is what you're ranting about, I'm not sure you have anything to really rant about.

The Donkeyman

Lea-Anne said...

Yeah, I have a feeling the guy that just posted with the nickname of "donkeyman" knows what real suffering is.

Rosie said...

i suffer every day with an affliction called.......marriage.

now THATs real suffering.

Al said...

But Rosie, you did rid yourself of that "dating" thing and all the suffering that goes with that.