I find it interesting that people who would never pick up the phone to call you are so quick to add you as a friend on Facebook. I've heard of a few people who didn't even recognize the said 'friend' at first... My friend Kim had this experience recently. She emailed me about it. I got a good chuckle.
I remember who [he] is!! I throw up on his shoes, and he was totally in love!!! Years later he called Mom and Dad's place and asked for me, I had moved out. He asked if he could leave a message, Dad said okay. "Can you tell Kim to Fuck Off?" Dad said he would pass on the message. LOL. What the?
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
In retrospect - sounds like the throwing up on the shoes was a good move...
Yeah. And now he's found her again... Sucker for punishment?
He just added that "We dated on the darn thing" What the? throw up on someone's shoes and lap doesn't make it dating!!
Obviously, in his mind, you were dating. LOL.
Luckily, you can edit the details of how you met on FB. Unless you're worried you'll insult him and get another phone call.
The sad thing is I am scared to hurt his feelings! I need help!!
haha. i have tonnes of people i don't talk to on the phone that i am very glad to be back in touch with on facebook. Then others who I am offended that they re not in better touch with me, nor do they seem to have any interest in my life (exes especially). Why am I interested in their lives? Is it because I care? What the H. Anyhow, Kim, funny story, I must say.
Post a Comment