Friday, August 17, 2007

My feet are tired... But my mouth isn't!

About diet and exercise, my Dad often says: "You'll wear out your feet long before you'll wear your mouth out."

Lately I've been running to try to undo the damage done by hanging at my folks' house. A friend of mine asked how I could gain weight eating all those veggies from the garden. Well, there's LOTS of veggies, smothered in butter and salt. Plus there's fruit and I've been making syrup for ice cream and pies and crisps out of it! Yes, my feet are tired but my mouth is showing no signs of slowing down!!!

I often wonder about people who run. They say they love it. However, every time I go out running, I pay attention to the other runners as they pass me. They look anything but happy. In fact, most look like they're in grave pain. That doesn't look fun!!!!

Anyways, here are a few pix of where I've been running the last few days. It's a nice outting. Not too painful at all.





No comments: