Is it that nice? Perhaps. Maybe if I was old and crotchety maybe I'd want to be liquored up all the time. I mean, it works now... Get drunk and forget you're an ugly grouch, hehe. And the hangover wouldn't be so difficult, because when you're old you feel like shit all the time anyways. Something always hurts, maybe the exploding headache would take your mind off the back or arthritis pain for a change.
If it's about limited incomes, maybe there should also be student discount... or maybe children should drink free! I'd borrow my brother's kids and have a grand ol' time! What bro? You want me to babysit? SHORE!!! Hiccup! Bring'em on over!!!

3 comments:
Both my grandmothers are alcoholics. You'd be surprised.
As for students, I'd be all for that one!!!!
If that kind of discount existed, you'd have to pick them up because I wouldn't be legal to drive!!!
LOL!
Post a Comment