An army friend of mine was telling me about a guy at the bar the other night who was this close --> <-- to getting beat to a bloody pulp. I guess the guy was bragging about being in the army and how he was in Afghanistan for two years. My friend and his army buddies (who had actually been there and lost comrades) saw right through it. They started asking questions. Basically, the guy's life depended on how he answered these questions. Finally, when he confessed to being totally full of shit, his life was spared.
He also told me that a lot of people fake being in the army when out on Remembrance Day. Keep in mind, this is amongst hoardes of guys in uniform. Are these fakers completely mental? That's like some dope off the street trying to scrub in for surgery. Guaranteed, he's not going to be able to pull that off for long.
I told my friend that I noticed another time of year a when lots of people pretend to be soldiers... Halloween. What a bunch of nutbars with their fake cammy outfits and fake guns. Hey, we can see right through you, mothafockas.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're warped, man
I have no defense. None. Whatsoever.
Post a Comment