It reads:
"This bike is a piece of CRAP, i want it out of my yard. It is available to any one but MARK!!! So email me if you want directions to get it."
I wonder who "MARK" is... Must be her smartass hubby who would gladly claim it as his, but then keep it in the backyard just to grind on her last nerve.
What would be funny is if I got this bike for shits and giggles. I could ride it with my special friend helmet and my neon goggles. Sweet! I feel a halloween costume idea brewing here...
"This bike is a piece of CRAP, i want it out of my yard. It is available to any one but MARK!!! So email me if you want directions to get it."
I wonder who "MARK" is... Must be her smartass hubby who would gladly claim it as his, but then keep it in the backyard just to grind on her last nerve.
What would be funny is if I got this bike for shits and giggles. I could ride it with my special friend helmet and my neon goggles. Sweet! I feel a halloween costume idea brewing here...

No comments:
Post a Comment