There's a new reality show starting tonight on NBC called Age of Love. It's similar to The Bachelor, but there are two groups of girls vying for the bachelor's affections, one is in their 20s and the other is in their 40s. The bachelor is 31.
Let me guess what this show is going to be like -- STUPID.
So of course I'm going to watch it. Now, I'm normally not the type of person to watch any old reality show. However, I'm curious. This could be prime ghoulish TV viewing. It could be.
One thing I can predict before even seeing the show, there will be much less jumping and screaming from the 40-somethings. Thank God.
Let me guess what this show is going to be like -- STUPID.
So of course I'm going to watch it. Now, I'm normally not the type of person to watch any old reality show. However, I'm curious. This could be prime ghoulish TV viewing. It could be.
One thing I can predict before even seeing the show, there will be much less jumping and screaming from the 40-somethings. Thank God.
Update: I'll know more after watching the second episode. I wonder several things, like which group has more sets of fake breasts and how many times the 20s will put down the 40s wrinkles, etc. All I can say to that is you 20-something girls probably won't look half that good when you're older! The older ladies have all been 20, the younger girls have never been 40, but it's yet to come girls, it's yet to come! The bachelor was shocked that everyone was 9 or more years older than him at first. I was a bit miffed at his reaction when he thought there were only older ladies, even though he wasn't rude about it. Then he made the best of a 'less than ideal' situation (in his mind) and forgot about age. I had to put myself in his place, ahem, then I could relate. I would be willing to meet much older men, but then I'd probably find myself drawn back to the young ones like a fat kid to the dessert table. Ah well. It should be interesting, though I doubt it will answer the question "does age really matter?" It's just entertainment folks.

3 comments:
i thought the one was you at first glance! guess which one?
Not Jayanna... My hair looks slightly like hers right now, which makes me want to change it! haha. Not that there's anything wrong with hers, at all. Did you see the photos of her in her 20s? Woah, smokin'.
Let's cheer for the 40 something year olds. I like watching the women fight - let the claws come out for some entertainment!
Post a Comment