Monday, June 04, 2007

Neked Neighbour... and other hot weather nekedness

Well, neked neighbour was at it again. He was out on his balcony, a feast for the eyes of us innocent young ladies who happened to notice from my balcony across the street. This time I caught him with my new and improved camera zoom lens. I bet you love me for that!!!



One word mister: "Sunscreen". It looks like he pulled a little George Hamilton without the base tan. At least it's a farmer type of burn, which would indicate that he was wearing clothes, unlike in this photo. Once again the discussion ensued: Was he really naked? And once again we came up with no real answer. He stayed behind his BBQ the whole time. And we were grateful.

It seems like the hot weather brings the people out of their homes... and clothes. Sometimes it's a little hard on the eyes, but sometimes I can't complain. And, I figure since I haven't posted any male gratuitous nudity on the blog lately, I should really share what I ogled last Saturday on 17th Ave in Calgary. God I love the zoom on my camera!



I really shouldn't burst the fantasy bubble, but he kind of did for me when he walked into the Starbuck's after taking his photo. He was all of about 5'4". Not that there's anything wrong with that. But he's definitely mini, if you're not...

And I'm not.

It didn't really matter. Still good ogling material. Nice tat too... I mean nice tat, too. Haha.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

you're almost as bad as the pervs who flock to the peta "i'd rather go naked than wear fur" events.

nice pecs tho...wouldn't turn down that sight ;)

michie said...

Nah, I don't flock to them, they just appear.

I'm the perv that takes their picture though, hehehe.