This is my first "official" blog. In the world of academia, I needed something to take less seriously and an 'outlet' for my stranger side.
So here I ramble.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Lovable Weird Awesome
My niece gave this to my brother for Father's Day. It makes the poem that she threw 'weird' in there.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey - my daughter calls them as she sees them - can't fault her for that!
You never included her Haiku's - here's one of the ones she wrote on the weekend:
A beautiful bird Sat soundly on a wet branch Until I ate it.
2 comments:
Hey - my daughter calls them as she sees them - can't fault her for that!
You never included her Haiku's - here's one of the ones she wrote on the weekend:
A beautiful bird
Sat soundly on a wet branch
Until I ate it.
It seems that weird should also be one of her descriptors, haha. Uh, as with our whole family. Woah.
Post a Comment