A lot of media-written articles about nutrition are booooring. A lot of people don't give a shit anyways. They'd rather NOT know what they're putting in their bodies. I even have friends who are graduate students of nutrition and they will go get a slurpee or diet coke, sometimes regularly! Sorry folks, that stuff is what I call ANTI-nutrition. I've always said that it almost cannot even be considered food! It's not just non-food, it's negative food. Food should always be beneficial to the body, if not then I'm not sure it's "food". Blah blah blah.
I don't eat perfect, haha, but here is an article that sums up much of my personal theory about nutrition.
How to Eat in Seven Words
If you give a shit. Perhaps you'd have a easier time giving a shit if you ate more fibre, oops, I mean whole plant foods ;)
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha! There were some good quotes in there...
Know the difference between real food and 'food-like products'. Mmmm, those sound appealing.
and...
'Only eat food your great, great grandmother would recognize as food.'
Wise words...
funny. I am the nutritional antichrist. Of course my ass can prove that one!
The kicker is, is that the guilt doesn't stop me!
I started biking yesterday. Lets just say that I am even MORE convinced that running marathons is a sport for the lazy!!!!! ;)
Come on! Not everything we do needs to have a purpose. Suppose the only time we made love was to have offspring? Sometimes eating should just be for FUN!!!!
Post a Comment