I like feedback. The comments section of my blog allows me to defend myself against assumptions, and well, just asses!
Case in point, this old blog post had a recent comment that I felt a need to respond to: Smoking smells worse than butt… It’s a post that started out as simply a rant about the smokers around campus, and ended up just being funny. So I thought. I mean, who compares second hand smoke to sniffing farts? Only me I think, yes only me. However, that got me compared to a Nazi. So I had to rebutt-comment in there.
Anyways, a recent post (see Awkward) got a response from a friend I thought was priceless, but he didn’t post a comment. So I thought I would post our convo. Why not? It saves me from trying to think of some hairbrained event that happened to me recently and regurge it up for the world to marvel over. Plus I love feedback, err, at least I appreciate the chance to defend myself. And I do need to defend myself… a lot. It seems. Ahem.
Oh yeah, and btw, "Grizelda" in this convo is male (if you ever watched Haunted House of Frankenstein, you’d know that the real Grizelda is also a male. Just a little trivia that may or may not be related... Hi Grizelda!!!)
Grizelda:
hey wierdo
michie:
WTF
Grizelda:
hahaha .... you read your blog lately? oh yeah, you wrote it .... no further explanation required
wierdo!!!!!!!!!
michie:
hahaha, would you expect anything less?
I mean you read my blog, you KNOW and EXPECT and GO BACK for the BIZARRE.
How is it weird anyways........... I mean, sheesh, we all worry about that shit, no???
I realize my idiosyncracies are a bit odd, but not THAT far off…
Grizelda:
I suppose so .... I think it is the shock value where I sit and contemplate if you are making this shit up to be humorous or if it is actualy what you are thinking!
michie:
HAHAHAHA
Grizelda:
haha ..... some things I can understand wehre you might be coming from but others ..... I shake my head and wonder
michie:
hahaha, like what part made you shake your head
Grizelda:
well .... a "normal" person may have concerns about the cleanliness of a room ...... you on the other hand, wonder about the details and possible interpretations to specific items within the room
every last detail .... each possible interpretation of that detail
michie:
yes, yes I do... I really would rather not make a person hurl when they go in there
cuz bathroom stuff has the potential to be really gross
Grizelda:
and how they may associate it with the events of that particular evening!
michie:
hahahahahahahaha well, I added that, yeah
that was for humour sake
cuz if you could've seen the toilet lid, that's exactly what it looked like, like someone had gotten the weed whacker out
Grizelda:
wow .... that could be dangerous
michie:
hmmm, true, clitorectomy anyone?
Grizelda:
OMG
michie:
haha, that's all ya got eh?
Grizelda:
O turn away to answer the phone and that is the statement I come back to?
michie:
:)
Grizelda:
haha .... wow, never a dull moment
michie:
like I say right there on my blog, it's an outlet for my stranger side
which does indeed exist
I think YOU of all people know that
:P
Grizelda:
I remember you telling me how you go out of your way to try to "shock" your parents, particularily your mom ....... the blog has turned into a forum where you can shock the masses daily
michie:
hahaha well, within reason
it still has to be a little funny
pure shock isn't so funny, it gets tiresome I think
Grizelda:
o I know alright .... and yet you still manage to make me shake my head
michie:
hahaha
cool
Grizelda:
anyhow ... I felt the need to tell you that you're wierd. Had to be done :)
back to work
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment