You can't even believe how awesome they were. You'll just have to take my word for it.
...
...
UPDATE: Here is a great post about the concert by one of the people who came with us- Forever Young.
This is my first "official" blog. In the world of academia, I needed something to take less seriously and an 'outlet' for my stranger side. So here I ramble.
2 comments:
Hi Michie,
Thanks for linking to my post. Woohoo cross traffic! The show was so fun! Your friend Nate is a hoot! But I still won't get a brand. Uh-uh, no siree.
Great shots of the Caddies; love that horn section. It was great to meet you again (we met at Keith's birthday dinner last year; I had much longer hair then).
Aloha!
Oh you're right too, my bad!
Your post is great! You're a very good writer...
Post a Comment