The lady who cleans my condo building said to me, "If I was young like you and looked like that, oh the things I would do... Don't ever sell yourself short Mich" Or something to that nature. It's flattering whenever she compliments me, because I know there's no agenda. She wants nothing from me. It's a different story when you hear how darn purdy you are from a stumbling boy in a dimly lit environment in the wee hours of the evening.
In one ear, out the other.
We forget how young we really are... I've heard people start talk about being old from the age of 25. WTF? Are you kidding me? I started lying about my age at 29. WTF? Why? And so now I just have to crack up at my new t-shirt- So far, this is the oldest I've ever been. I just feel that way. So far it is the oldest I've ever been, but I'm also the youngest now than I will ever be again!!!
So I'm trying to take her advice. Oh things I'm going to do, wah ha ha ha! It's tough work I tell ya, but I'm giving it my best shot!!! Oh summertime, you are so so evil;)
ps. Hey gutterbrains, get your head out of there! Geez, I'm not even remotely thinking of turning to superslut!!! I'm still me, after all. Just wanna shed some pesky preconcieved notions that are getting me nowhere. Ugh. Notions, I'm taking you down. It's ON.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment