Friday, July 28, 2006

Condo for sale, comes with manho

I just found out that my friend Lisa's condo comes with a manho!!! I'm scraping every last penny I have together to see if I can afford it. Some questions: who is this manho, what does he look like and what, exactly, are his duties? I may be able to assume it from the title 'manho', however I want this clearly outlined in the contract!

Actually her condo doesn't come with a manho, unfortunately. This is what she told a lady who called about her condo for sale and the name that came up on her call display was "Mich". Automatically she thought I was joking around when the lady asked her if she had a condo for sale.

"Yes, yes I do have a condo for sale and it comes with a manho."

Even when the lady seemed confused, Lisa kept up the ruse. Finally, when the arguing and attempts at convincing came up empty, they ended the call. She did not give up, however. She called back and eventually Lisa figured out that it was not me calling her.

I guess this lady must have the same long distance code as I do so my name came up when she called.

Bummer about the manho. Does he clean? I could use me one...

No comments: