




We stumbled on the Fiat Club. They were the cutest cars EVER. Sometime afterwards, we heard them motoring off towards the highway. One had the mightiest roar I'd ever heard out of something so small.
Sometime after that, we saw some of them on the side of the road.
Hmm. Oh well, they looked good.
I felt like a freak beside that car... Hello, I'm from Norway. I have a pitutary problem...

5 comments:
haha, if only north americans could catch on to that fad of teeny tiny cars. Doubt it though-the fear of being squashed by an SUV is fairly discouraging.
Dear Mitchie,
Thank you for posting these photos. I had no idea you were so beautiful. I am Italian, Monday I will be in Pescara. Further south of where you are now. I have a condo there on the beach. I buy fish off the boats as they come in.
I have an auto there which is not a Fiat, but has as its emblem the trident of Poseidon.
If you buy the fish, I will clean and cook it. I will then take you to Florence for coffee and gelato.
Unfortunately, the car has only two seats.
Tanti Baci.
Il huomo con la camicia sporca.
I'd have to buy the fish? How about the coffee and gelato? I remember it costing me about 13 Euros for 2 coffee and 1 gelato in Rome (that's about 20 bucks!)... OH yeah, then there's airfare to Italy since I'm back in Canada now. That's just a mere $2300. Yikes.
Sorry, I just couldn't afford it. Thanks for the offer though!
I am heartbroken.
Of course I would have paid for the fish, coffee and gelato. I thought you might have enjoyed the adventure of making the purchase.
I would not permit you to use any of your own money if you were my guest.
The doors of my family's residences are always open, you are always welcome. Perhaps I or one of my relatives coould show you Florence. We have lived there for nine hundred years. You would know us by a Lion Rampant on a field of black and gold counterchanged.
Tanti Baci
I huomo con la camicia sporca
No need to be heartbroken, because I'm just being a total smartass. Never take anything I say on this blog seriously!
Thanks for your interesting comments... I don't know what else to say.
Post a Comment