Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sam Roberts Band at Edfest



















You can't see that band so well, but it looks cool nonetheless.

2 comments:

michie said...

C'mon Nate... you can comment that you didn't like my pic! C'mon!!!! Why tell me to my face when you can post a comment, huh? HUH???

"It's alright if you want a picture of a bunch of lights. You can't even see the band."

Is that right Nate? Well, for your information that wasn't the point. It was about the whole aura of the thing!

OH geez, now I'm having an 'in my head' conversation with Nate, but it's not just in my head it's now on here!!!

Geez. That's it. I'm out. My picture sucks and now I just made a complete FOOL of myself on my blog. Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

at least alittle bit of me is on your mind, and that part would say the photo does SUCK