I've had a few complaints about my blog topics lately. First, it was the naked men. On several occasions (In appreciation of Aussies and Rude!) there were some fairly revealing photos of mostly naked men. My male friends had trouble reading my posts at work for fear of being discovered oogling scantilly clad hotties (err, except in the case of the Rude! photo, eeek!) followed by being reprimanded and/or ridiculed.
In fact, the Aussies were so unappreciated that one of the conversations with a male friend went like this:
him: so yeah .... how bad did your blog suck the other day?
me: which one, the aussie one?
him: easy on the scantily clad males in their stuffed ginch
me: couldn't open it at work eh? people would think you were looking at gay porn, hehehe
him: I can't be looking at that shit at work, haha, nor do I want to
me: it was an unintentional boobie trap... or should I say, ginch trap
him: friggin overbearing... I would have preferred a booby trap... at least I would get fired with my dignity intact
me: did you like the kermit one though?
him: never watched it for fear of being overwhelmed by crotch luggage
An email from another male friend said this (after the Rude! post):
The picture on your blog today has frightened me away from your site.
But then of course, no one was happy after my Scabs are icky! post.
Ok folks, I will try to clean it up a bit. No promises.
I know you don't believe me. And you shouldn't.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i support you, try your best...
Thanks Becky!
It's rather ironic that the only support I have in this is from someone who doesn't know me. She's the only one who truly believes in me...
Thanks guys!
Nooo!!!! Don't clean it up! I come here for my daily dose of half-nekkid australians and scantily clad man-flesh. Yeah...well, not entirely true. But your male friends are pansies if they can't handle looking at a surprise package now and again.
I agree CS! I promise to post skin fairly regularly.
Thanks for your support ladies! It keeps me true to my objectifying, err, I mean objectives!!!
Post a Comment