Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nap time not crap time

There's a guy in my office who completely sacks out at the end of the day. Quite regularly. I had to get real sneaky to take this photo, uh, and the other 25 I got at different angles and zooms. Hehehe. I'm only kidding. But I took a few. I thought about playing a joke on him one day-- like somehow sneaking a photo onto his computer so it magically appears at the end of his defense presentation.

Ah but I don't want to humiliate him. It'd be a good joke, but also kind of mean. Mind you, I just posted his pic on my blog... Aw c'mon, it's anonymous!

It could be worse. I could get a new gmail account. I could sign up as his supervisor. I could send him an email with photos attached and give him a hard time. End result? He'd probably crap his pants. That's when you know ya done good on a practical joke; the rank smell of feces wafting through the office...

But I don't feel like smelling poo. And I'd rather not know I was behind the whole pants pooing thing. I need to sleep at night.

Hmm, I'll think of something...

4 comments:

BioKeith said...

My concern is why your blog actually has a 'poo' label.
Some days you worry me.

michie said...

For me, the question wasn't whether to have a Poo label, but whether to apply it to this post or not. Clearly, I mention poo, but it's only metaphorically. In no way is this post about poo itself. I'm going to have to think on this one. For now, I'll leave it up.

If you know anything about nutritionists, well, we talk about poo a lot. We may talk about it only slightly less often than gastroenterology students. We talk about it in class, outside of class, literally, figuratively and metaphorically. Poo is is simply pervasive. I'd start to wonder if a nutritionist NEVER talked about poo.

Jensies said...

she only worries you SOME days?

haha but you do make me laugh. This is a line that will go down in history "That's when you know ya done good on a practical joke; the rank smell of feces wafting through the office"

sometimes you're just not quite right ... but that's alright by me :D

michie said...

Um thanks Jensies? ;)

I may seem just wrong some days... but imagine the damage if I didn't have a conscience about it all. There have been SO MANY times I've wanted to go up behind him when he's zonked out like that and pop a balloon beside his head. Now THAT would be classic. Of course I'd have to set up my camera to film the whole thing.

Alas, in the end, I am but a mere shadow of what my scheming brain would have me be if my body was only there to carry out entertaining schemes for my brain's enjoyment.

A mere shadow. The masses are safe until I can make up the ultimate smell-less/guiltless crime.