This is why I don't date:
T.O. woman turns in fugitive American boyfriend.
She was engaged to a killer and didn't even know it until he revealed his true identity to her and she Googled him.
There are a lot of weirdoes out there, and I'm not talking about the type of weirdoes who post pictures of themselves making faces on the Internet. That type may be annoying but they wouldn't do stuff to people or animals just because they had the inclination to and could.
The woman did the right thing. She was either a strong person or had doubts about the guy in the first place. In which case, why would she be engaged to the guy? Anyways, some women will do anything to get and keep a man, so I was very impressed.
What about the lengths people will go to in order to avoid risking their comfy single status quo for love? These people usually take a worst case scenario and use it to justify their behaviour.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He probably had "changed" and turned a "new leaf", and she was just heartless to turn him in.
That's why you're not dating?
I assure you, no court of law has ever 'convicted' me of anything.
And those trips to South America were strictly business.
Dad, if he gave her the spiel about "turning over a new leaf" then I have double the respect for her for not falling for it!
And Keith... Are you trying to date me or something? If so, not having a record is a good start but there's actually more to it than that. If you're interested, then please fill out an application (click here). Good luck. Hehe.
One other thing... just because someone has never been convicted means SHIT. It could mean that they are really really sneaky, which is the most dangerous of them all!
Post a Comment