As I wind down at the end of the evening, I start to ponder what to post. Tonight I have nuthin.
Nothing funny, enlightening, insightful or even downright stupid. And usually I can at least come up with stupid. Guess I could just whine. It's part of the blog's name after all.
I'm tired.
I have a red swollen spot on my face where a bug hit me while I was biking. It's unreal how many bugs there are this year. You have to wear full armour when biking and make sure you keep your mouth closed or get a steady diet of insect. Now I have some idea of what a windsheild must feel like in the summer. And don't even talk to me about the mosquitoes, those little effers. A few wandered in here and they are DEAD MEAT before I go to sleep tonight!
Someone tried to steal my bike seat. They were unsuccessful but got the clamp, so my bike seat was stuck in the lowest position possible for 3 days. I rode around either with my knees at my ears or standing up the whole time. It was kind of cool though, I felt a bit like a BMX rider. Uh, that is, without the skillz. Dammit. Finally took my bike in to get the cables tightened and the guy replaced my clamp too. Those boys at Pedalhead are so nice and so cute, I'm thinking something else is going to go wrong on my bike real soon........ What. C'mon, he said to come in if I had any other problems...........
Alright, that's enough yammering on for now. I'm out.
Geez, I keep hearing a high pitched buzzing near my ear. That's it!!! I'm gonna get you, you little F*%#&R!!!!!
Uh yeah, bye.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hopefully des took in my bike while i was gone....gonna start riding to work!
They were talking about problems with your bike, not your libido!
Either way, I've got problems. Not sure anyone can really help me though.
Post a Comment