In order to optimize my time today, I finally decided to rip my patient stare away from the screen and do menial tasks around the house while pages load on my roomie's ancient archaic beast she calls a computer.
So in the time it's taken my emails to load, I've done the laundry, emptied the dishwasher, bugged the cats, drank coffee, took out the stinky garbage, scraped the gunk off whatever had dripped on the bottom of the fridge who knows when and no one noticed it, clipped my toenails, pondered the meaning of life, removed stains off stuff, read a novel (War and Peace, actually), rounded up all the dust bunnies and set them free outside, called a long lost friend, delinted all my sweaters, and finished writing my thesis (handwritten on foolscap of course).
Ugh. Can't wait for my laptop cord to come. This just isn't practical...
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope you washed your hands after you cut your toenails before you touched my dinosaur
You know that I ALWAYS disinfect my fingers in acid before I touch anything of yours... err, was it AFTER, yeah I think it's after...
Needless to say, way too much information
No problemo. Thanks for the compliment!
Your site looks interesting, I'll have to check it out...
Post a Comment