Ok so I'm wondering how many other puffy's there are out there... Because BY FAR the most searched term that brings people to my blog is some variation of "preparation h face".
I'm not kidding.
At LEAST once a day, someone finds my blog "Preparation H for the Face" this way. Between puffy faces and swollen asses, that company must be makin' a lotta dough!
Hey, IF I decide to try it... although I still have reservations (the puffiness has reached such extreme levels lately it's definitely tempting)... anyways, IF I decide to try it, perhaps I'll report back to you. I hope the store clerk doesn't make any ASSumptions about what I'm using it for;) That may not be a problem when s/he looks up at my bulging mug-baggage though. Yikes.
Hmmm... or I could just try to get more sleep.
Geez, life is sooooooo complicated!!!
UPDATE...
So once again someone googled PH and found my blog entry. I did some investigation and found this article: Does Preparation H Cure Baggy Eyes? I can't imagine how many hits this thing gets a day. Anyways, it states in the article that PH probably doesn't help baggy eyes. And everything you read on the internet is true, right?
They had some other bag prevention suggestions:
(1) Sleep with your head slightly elevated to minimize fluid retention.
(2) Avoid booze and salty foods, which can cause water retention.
(3) If you have allergies, take antihistamines and don't rub your eyes.
(4) Remove any makeup carefully to avoid getting particles in your eyes.
(5) To avoid dryness that can lead to irritation and puffiness, use a moisturizer.
If nothing works and this is a chronic condition, cosmetic surgery may be your only recourse.
Oopsie daisy! I've been doing EVERYTHING wrong! I've faux pas'ed on so many of these! (i.e. no booze?) Can't it just be genetic? My whole family has elephantitis of the eyes. Also, I do have a chronic bag that's been there ever since a bad breakup when I cried myself to sleep every night for 2 weeks. I guess some scars are on the outside. You mean he caused me heartache and now I'll have to pay a plastic surgeon to remove him for good??? Buggah!
My poor face is going to take a shit-kicking once again this weekend. Don't think I'll get the PH after all. Puff Mama lives on...
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
If you do try it, get two tubes and lable which one is for which end or you may end up with puss-dripping eyes as well.
Your probably allergic to cats. Get tested or whine about something else, kid!
Why, are you getting bored?
Michie,
I dunno whats goig on but I woke up this morning and my ENTIRE face is swollen. I NEVER have bags under my eyes in the morning (I wrestle with pulsating facial tumors as my "good morning" treat). Anyway, It's still puffy and feels tight. I look like I've been crying for a week! What do I do?
Antihistamine?
Or, do you have a brown bag and a pair of scissors???
I just found this while searching to see whether or not it is safe to use Preparation H on a cat. I still haven't found the answer . . .
it works between the eyes on the brow ine to give a life..somewhat like botox...and cheap...don't know long term risks but botox is toxic...and on the sides of my eyes..well away from the eyes....to give a fresh look...any risks
Post a Comment