Monday, February 06, 2006

Ouch, my face hurts!!!

I had a particularly funny day yesterday. Of course I had a presentation to prepare, so I was procrastinating a little. For one, I had to check out Kenny vs. Spenny (I’d heard of the show before, and my friend Chris referred to it in the comments on my last entry). So I figured I should check it out, but I only get basic cable so I had to check it out on IFILM. It's 23 minutes long, so set aside some time to watch it (and if you have dial-up, set aside about 2 days). Anyways, I was laughing pretty hard at a few parts. Perhaps I will do a blog entry from my nutritional point of view regarding their strategies on the weight gain contest. I believe you can also watch the Super Bowl commercials on that site.

I also checked out the pictures from Sonic’s latest contest (Snap Happy), and found them to be quite comical. Check them out here. Those Sonic listeners have a great sense of humour!

Then my friend Rose put me onto a new blog call The Little Feminist. Looks like I'm not the only chick out there obsessed with bodily functions.

And then last night after the Super Bowl, there was a Family Guy marathon (seriously, we watched FG from about 8:30 until 11pm, with just one interruption by The Simpsons). And OUCH, my face hurt! The episode that got voted to play right after the Super Bowl was particularly hilarious! It was Breaking Out is Hard to Do … holy it KILLED me.

No smiling allowed today. The face needs time to recover, uh, and yeah... I need to get that presentation done!

No comments: