This is my first "official" blog. In the world of academia, I needed something to take less seriously and an 'outlet' for my stranger side.
So here I ramble.
man, did you see the "grad student charts" on the piled higher and deeper sites?
I never thought of putting these comics on my blog-I check the site frequently. Certainly wdoes apply, doesn't it. I just use the age-old stand-by "s'alright" without expanding.
The smack thing happens more in my head... I'm sure it's written all over my face though. Ok, truthfully, it's just hidden behind the blank stare that is my constant state of expression right now.
6 comments:
Good one! I can identify with the "smackee" on several occasions.
man, did you see the "grad student charts" on the piled higher and deeper sites?
I never thought of putting these comics on my blog-I check the site frequently. Certainly wdoes apply, doesn't it. I just use the age-old stand-by "s'alright" without expanding.
That's funny. I feel the same way when someone asks me about an audit I am doing
The smack thing happens more in my head... I'm sure it's written all over my face though. Ok, truthfully, it's just hidden behind the blank stare that is my constant state of expression right now.
GNAP!
so, how's your research going?
Why I oughta...
Post a Comment