
Now every time I use it, it smells soooo gooood that I just wanna get a big spoon and scoop out a gigantic mouthful of it! And I would have if it wasn't for the deterring memories from my childhood of tasting the yummy-smelling bubblegum flavoured chapstick, and being sorely disappointed...
Well, at least it doesn't have any menthol or icky lanolin in it!!!
Glue, on the other hand, smelled AND tasted good. Ewww -- I never ate glue! Or did I? Only the kids in my elementary class could tell you for sure. Or maybe they couldn't because they were too busy picking their noses and eating it or eating gum stuck under their desks to notice! I never understood why kids pick their noses and then have to eat it. WHY??? I asked my brother what it tasted like and he told me to try it. I refused. There's no way in hell I'm trying THAT. It shall remain a mystery.
And I guess so will the taste of mango body butter.

2 comments:
I've tasted it. Perfumy. and kinda gross.
And I used to eat chapstick. I kinda liked it.
Did you ever try the 'Kissing Potion'? That smelled pretty damn tasty too.
Post a Comment