Hey Everyone! Just wanted to shoutout a "thanks!" for voting for me (if ya did, if ya didn't, thanks for NOTHIN'! hehe, just kidding.)
Anyways, the numbers were such that in order to be in the top 5 in my category, you all would have had to vote at least every day last week, and then perhaps some more! Haha. I guess you have LIVES or something! I know you did more than your fair share Rosie, thanks for the nom again :) Besides, it just seems like a popularity contest, and Lord knows, I was never really that popular!!!
So go to the left panel of this page, click on the Canadian Blog Award link, and check out the ones that made Top 5... They must kick some serious ass (or in the humour category- some knee-slappin' hilarious ass)!
Update: This just in, my sis just nominated me for a 2006 Weblog Award in the humour category. It's nice that you guys like my blog, really it is, but I don't know if I can take the pressure! I'm really not that funny, just weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment