Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Good, The Bad... and Yo Mama is Ugly!

So Sonic is having a Yo mama contest. The best Yo mama joke wins stuff each day this week. I've been straining my brain trying to think of something. I searched the net for inspiration. There were very few good ones.

Here are some I found quite funny:

Yo mama so ugly she joined an ugly contest and they said “Sorry, no professionals.”
Yo mama so nasty she made speed stick slow down and right guard turn left.
Yo mama so nasty she brings crabs to the beach.
Yo mama is so fat her picture weighs twenty pounds.


Ok, now here are some real bad ones. Seriously, they aren't even approaching funny!

Yo mama has so much hair on her upper lip, she braids it.
Yo mama so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid!
Yo mama so lazy she thinks a two-income family is where yo daddy has two jobs.

Yo mama so lazy she's got a remote control just to operate her remote!
Yo mama so lazy that she came in last place in a recent snail marathon.
Yo mama so fat her nickname is "Lardo"


Um yeah... nice one. Good Lord. I can do better than this! The one that won today was, "Yo mama is so fat she tripped over Whyte Ave and landed on Jasper!" Ok people, that's not original! The person just subbed Whyte Ave and Jasper in there.

C'mon brain, don't let me down here...

I got nuthin. Let me sleep on it.


P.S. Apparently there's a whole book on Yo mama jokes called Yo’ Mama Is So… I'm going to take a leap of faith and say that it's probably the most boring book IN HISTORY, that is if the jokes above are any indication! And get this, the author is Hugh Payne. I'd have to respond to that with "No, YOU'RE the pain buddy!" Seriously, is that a real name? Maybe he's married to Ima Payne. Ok, that was bad. And I wonder why I can't think up any good Yo mama jokes... Duh.

Oh man, all I keep hearing over and over in my head while writing this whole blog post is "Hugh Totalidiot!!!" If he's got a book out there, I'm not interested.

Ok, now I'm gonna sleep on it.


P.P.S. Check out Garner's Yo mama jokes here. Not bad Garner, not bad.

No comments: