Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mango and the Jackass

My friend Kim works on the set of Christmas in Wonderland and is a long time fan of Garner's morning show on Sonic... So she hinted and HINTED that Chris Kattan and Preston Lacy should do an interview with him, which will be airing tomorrow morning on Sonic! Good work Kim!!! Kattan actually gives Kim a shout out during the interview...

Not sure if you saw Garner Andrew's blog yet, but he's posted some pictures. Hilarious.

I met Preston Lacy when I went down to the set to visit Kim one day. He seems really nice for a total Jackass. Wow it felt great to call someone a jackass, that is with it 1) being completely true and 2) not offending him... However, I didn't exactly "meet" Chris Kattan. First he yelled at me to get the hell out of his van. Then after I left he asked Kim, "Where did your stupid friend go?" And some other stuff. That I will not repeat. Haha. Hah.......... ha heh

Through Kim I've been able to meet quite a few celebrities over the years. It's not a huge deal to me, except when she had HEATH LEDGER CALL ME!!! Ok, that was kind of neat heeheehee. I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it. Ahem. Down hormones down! I wish she would've warned me first, that's all.

Last time Kim was in Edmonton, she worked on that movie with Neil Patrick Harris in it. I guess Kim was telling Doogie (sorry, I have to call him that still) about how her girlfriend (me, I'm NOT her girlfriend in a girlfriendy way, just a friendy way, but that's how she always uses the term) and her spent a whole day on the couch watching a whole season of Six Feet Under episodes and totally cried our eyes out (aww c'mon, it was Season 3, some SAD SHIT happens in that season... although we do tend to be movie-weepers by nature). Anyways, Doogie pipes in and mentions something about him and his boyfriend... This was BEFORE the cat was out of the bag in the media about his sexual orientation! She couldn't exactly correct him about her and me after he'd just outted himself to her! After that, she was forever a lesbo in his eyes and apparently outting her to plenty of people... On the other hand, she had to zippit about his true gayness or be fired. Basically.

Anyways, just tune in to Sonic tomorrow morning. DO IT.

No comments: