Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm (not?) okay

I haven't posted at all this week. It's been busy, but that's not the whole story. I've been tired and distracted and crazy and stinky and tired. This is how it's been...


Rude awakenings: Up at the crack every day. Cats meowing or puking or fighting over me. My roomie's alarm. Or it's a sneezing fit. Yaaawn.

Caffeine malfunction: Not enough coffee to stay sufficiently conscious during the day. Consequently annoying myself and the people I work with. Then a large coffee in the evening. Forgot to order decaf. Dead tired but awake in bed.

Is it hot and stinky in here or is it just me: Damn it's hot outside... but it's way hotter inside. Office a balmy 29 degrees. My own armpits stinking me out. It's pretty bad when you can smell yourself, isn't it? Maybe the deodorant had melted off. Don't know if it was the heat, the tired or the stink, but I almost passed out. Several times.

Summer Lovin': Beer and patio and friends helped on hump day. People watching is happy making. Pretty boys too.

Technology technicalities: Computer flashes a blue screen. All the time. I'm not impressed. The warranty has run out. Its days are definitely numbered.

All good things must end: Twas the week of season finales... Lots of break ups. I hate break ups. Ugh.

Transportation situation, critical: Bike is tuned up but still sucks. Must take it back and chat with cute guy at the shop again. Well, there's that.

The Black Parade is over: My Chemical Romance rocked. Ears feel weird. Voice a little raspy. I'm a little tired.



But I'm okay.